I find one of the benefits of taking a week off — apart from getting to catch up on all your favorite TV and take a chunk out of the ‘to be read’ pile — is coming back to a newsreader full of good stuff.
- If you need a few good thoughts about art and impermanence to get you going this first week back, try Dan Cohen’s For What It’s Worth: A Review of the Wu-Tang Clan’s “Once Upon a Time in Shaolin”
- Have a look at these beautiful photographs taken by Morbid Anatomy’s foreign correspondent, Eric Huang.
- It’s a short turnaround, but if you have medical paratext work looking for a home, check out this CfP: ‘Dissecting the Page: Medical Paratexts, Medieval to Modern.’
- The Research & Humanities in Medical Education journal of the University College of Medical Sciences at the University in Delhi, India is looking for submissions.
- And if you’ve got some free time on your hands, perhaps you’d like to donate some of it to DHNow and become an editor-at-large.
Did we miss out on anything particularly interesting? let us know in the comments or on Twitter.