From Philip S. Wales’ Mechanical therapeutics : a practical treatise on surgical apparatus, appliances, and elementary operations (1867).
From Bauhin Caspar and Theodor de Bry’s Theatrum anatomicum (1605).
Here in the US, we’ve just come back from two weeks of much-needed and refreshing vacation — but that doesn’t mean we don’t have new titles for you!
- Pediatric Surgery and Medicine for Hostile Environments (2013)
- Der klinische Unterricht in der Psychiatrie; eine Studie (1890)
- Dangerous trades the historical, social, and legal aspects of industrial occupations as affecting health (1902)
- Traité de pathologie exotique, clinique et thérapeutique (1910)
- Arsenical poisoning in beer drinkers (1901)
- Hints relating to the cholera in London : addressed to the public in general, but especially to those who possess influence in their parishes and districts. And a letter to a member of the Board of Health. (1832)
- The Examiner Vol. 13 No. 1 (January 2005) (And many other volumes as well!)
- Statement of Disbursements on account of the Medical and Surgical History of the War of the Rebellion… (May 1867)
- Annual Report of New York Hospital Department of Psychiatry-Payne Whitney Psychiatric Clinic (1936) (And other volumes through the 1960s!)
As always, for more from the Medical Heritage Library, please visit our full collection!