We’ve got 269,122 items in the MHL and the number is growing every day! Here are some of our latest additions:
- William Russell Smith’s 1881 Assassination and insanity : Guiteau’s case examined and compared with analogous cases from the earlier to the present times
- J. Heber Smith’s 1896 The desirability of disposing of infected bodies by cremation : a paper read before the Boston Homoeopathic Medical Society, Jan. 2, 1896
- J. Marion Sims’s 1868 The Woman’s Hospital : anniversary address delivered at the Woman’s Hospital, corner of Fourth Avenue and Fifteenth Street, New York, November 17th, 1868
- George Cheever Shattuck’s 1866 The medical profession and society : the annual discourse before the Massachusetts Medical Society, May 30, 1866
- M.J. Scott’s 1870 M.J. Scott on Hysteria
- E.H.M. Sell’s 1883 The opium habit : its successful treatment by the Avena sativa : a paper read before the New York State Medical Society, February 9th, 1882, with additions, giving a fuller description of its therapeutic action in different diseases, etc.
- Two editions of Ransom’s Family Receipt Book: 1889 and 1891
Check out all our latest additions here!